What is the meaning of life?
That's it. You have 40 minutes to blog. Go.
Just kidding. Sort of. Here's a couple of different ways to look at this question that makes it easier to write about:
- Does life have meaning? If so, what gives life meaning?
- Everyone finds some things to be meaningful to them. Where does meaning come from?
- Where does true happiness come from?
- Why do people seek adventure? Why would a person risk his or her life for adventure?
- How does one find freedom in a world that seem to value conformity?
- How does a person's reactions toward life define who that person is?
Pick any of those questions and come up with something meaningful to write about on your blog.
This blog entry will be different from your first entry, because it is based on your initial conception of meaning and happiness, not any summary or extensive research.
You can certainly bring yourself and your experiences into this blog and write more personally if you need to. I know these are big questions and you have a time constraint, so do the best you can. This will come in handy later.